Charity applications for the 2019 State Employees Combined Campaign are now being accepted through March 1, 2019.
Application Submission Information:
- Mailed application and attachments must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2019. Hand delivered applications will be accepted between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday and must be delivered by March 1, 2019.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications will be considered incomplete if they are missing any required attachments or signatures or if they are received without all required documentation.
- Faxed or scanned and emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
- The burden of demonstrating eligibility rests with the applicant.
For Independent Charities:
Please review all Application for Admission Instructions before proceeding. To be considered for participation in the 2019 State Employees Combined Campaign, Independent Charities will need to submit the following information:
- Most recent (2016 or later) CPA Audit or Review
- Explination of Excessive FRA (Fundraising & Administrative Costs) if higher than 25%
- IRS Form 990 - Official signed copy of most recent (2016 or later) Form 990
- NC Solicitation License VALID ON OR AFTER March 15, 2019
- Letter from Board of Directors requesting inclusion.
Please review all Application for Admission Instructions before proceeding. To be considered for participation in the 2019 State Employees Combined Campaign, Federations will need to submit the following information:
1. Completed 2019 SECC Charity Application for Admission (parts A, B, C, and D) with required attachments for the Federation itself (please see above under instructions for Independent Charities for a list of required attachments).
2. 2019 Paper Charity Application (parts A, B, C, and D) and all required attachments from each member charity that was NOT an SECC participant in 2018.
3. A copy of the completed and signed Certifications (Page 3) of 2019 Paper Application for each member charity that participated in the SECC as a Federation member charity in 2018.
4. The completed 2019 Federation Spreadsheet Excel worksheet. The completed spreadsheet should be submitted to Lindsey Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Federations must keep all paper documentation and attachments for Federation member applicants.
Independent and Federation Non-Solicitation Agreement and Memorandum of Agreement
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Lindsey Taylor at email@example.com.