PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for application submission is March 1, 2017. There will be no extensions or exceptions, even if there is snow/ice or other inclement weather during the week or days beforehand. The State Advisory Committee and the State Chair have not authorized it this year.
Please plan accordingly to mail your hard copy application form and ALL of the required attachments. Also, be CERTAIN your mailed documentation is complete, ie. NO missing documents, NO missing signatures where they are required and ensure your solicitation license is VALID (or that your SOS CSL exemption letter includes your charity name on it, as submitted on your application). We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation. We welcome questions from new applicants, but ask that you please read the instructions document first before beginning the application process or calling us.
- A completed, printed and signed 2017 Application (hard copy) form, including the checklist of attachments and the signed certifications page.
- The most current & signed Form 990
- The most current audit (or review for organization with revenues under $300,000)
- NC Solicitation License Valid on or after March 15, 2016
- For an organization with more than 25.0% FRA, please also include any documentation to support your explanation of Excessive (more than 25.0%) FRA
- A letter from the board of directors, signed by a voting member, requesting inclusion in the campaign and certifying compliance with the SECC eligibility standards. The letter must be on organization letterhead.
- A completed and signed MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT and No Solicitation Agreement Click to open and print the version you need: Independent Charity MOA or Federation MOA. Please do not mail your application until you have this document signed and enclosed as one of the required attachments.
- A list of member organizations (applies to federations only)
- Printed email confirming that the webform was successfully submitted