Applications for inclusion in the 2013 Campaign will be accepted until March 1, 2013.
In addition to completing and submitting this webform, each applicant MUST mail – postmarked by March 1, 2013, the following:
- A completed and signed 2013 Application form.
- The most current & signed Form 990
- The most current audit or review
- NC Solicitation License Valid on or after February 15, 2013
- For an organization with 25% or more FRA, please also include any documentation to support your explanation of Excessive (25% or more) FRA
- A letter from the board of directors, signed by a voting member, requesting inclusion in the campaign and certifying compliance with the SECC eligibility standards. The letter must be on organization letterhead.
- A completed and signed MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT. Click to open and print the version you need: Independent Charity MOA or Federation MOA
- A list of member organizations (applies to federations only)
- Printed email confirming that the webform was successfully submitted
Before completing the application, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Note: Federations may download their spreadsheet template by clicking HERE. Do not alter the column headings or order of columns.
The materials listed above must be delivered or mailed to the SECC office and postmarked on or before March 1, 2013:
State Employees Combined Campaign
875 Walnut Street, Suite 150-A
Cary, NC 27511
- About Us
- Make the Difference
- SECC Charities
- Workplace Donors
- Credit Card Payment